This workshop focuses on GRIT, Resilience and Self-Compassion along with goal setting and strategies for managing stress.
By the end of this workshop, students will:
- Identify the 5 characteristics of GRIT
- Understand the concept of resilience and how it can help in the face of adversity
- Complete a goal hierarchy to identify their superordinate goal and actions required
- Understand resilience and how to overcome challenges
- Discussed some strategies to increase their own self-compassion
- Understand that each component from today’s workshop directly link together